|I absolutely LOVE his wide-eyed look of wonderment in this shot!!|
- A LYNCHBURG PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
- LYNCHBURG PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY
- LYNCHBURG PHOTOGRAPHERS - SOOO MANY!!
- YOUR SESSION WITH YOUR LYNCHBURG PHOTOGRAPHER!
- RECENT SESSIONS WITH YOUR LYNCHBURG PHOTOGRAPHER
- PHOTOGRAPHY IN LYNCHBURG - A PORTFOLIO GALLERY
- A LYNCHBURG PHOTOGRAPHER'S FAN MAIL
- LYNCHBURG PHOTOGRAPHER - stuff I love!
- LYNCHBURG PHOTOGRAPHY - A MESSAGE FROM TOMMIE
- LYNCHBURG PHOTOGRAPHY - YouTube PHOTOGRAPHER'S VIDEO
- LYNCHBURG DOWNTOWN ENGAGEMENT SESSION
- LYNCHBURG PHOTOHRAPHY - KIDS!!
- LYNCHBURG PHOTOGRAPHER - happy clients!
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
I've been taking family photos of this sweet sweet little group every six months since baby Carson came along - 3 1/2 years ago now! This year, they added baby Caleb in January, so our sessions get more and more fun! Check it out!!
Saturday, August 23, 2014
WOW!!!! Have I really not posted since January????!!!!! What a slacker I am! In my defense, this has been the busiest year yet for me, so that's good, right? Still, it's no excuse for abandoning and neglecting my blogs for so long. And even now, I don't really have the time to go back through my archives and pull some of the fun photos from this year, so I'll just post a few from this week's sessions. Please enjoy :o)
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Another great Fall Family session - this one was especially awesome, because it is my very own daughter and her family! They decided it had been too long since they had had a full family photo, so Mom to the rescue!! It was a new location for me, a bit out in the country, plus late in the day, freeeeeezing cold temps, but this group were all great sports and held up remarkably well!!
This is my 2nd time photographing this sweet family, and every time these kids just blow me away! They are both so good-natured, photogenic, and take direction perfectly! Even Little Miss Boots cooperates when I ask her to "look at me" or "this time don't smile" etc. Amazing.
This year they requested just a few family shots, but mostly concentrate on pix of the kids. I was more than happy to oblige!